BBUG Meeting April 11th
The next Boston Biosafety Users Group Meeting will be April 11th from 9am-11am at Harvard Medical School.
Agenda: 4th annual Incidents and Accidents discussion hosted by Safety Partners.
2019 NEBSA Symposium -
Save the Date!
Mark your calendars for NEBSA's annual Symposium on Weds. Sept 18, 2019 at the Broad Institute in Cambridge. Call for Presentations and Exhibitor/Sponsor info coming soon!
Eagleson Institute IBC Conference - Alexandra, VA, June 11-13, 2019
Eagleson Institute’s Facilitating Safe and Secure Science: Practical Approaches for IBC brings together Institutional Biosafety Committee members and staff, biosafety professionals, research administrators, scientists, and others involved in the conduct and oversight of recombinant DNA research in an interactive format. Learn what to expect if your institution is selected for an NIH OBA site visit! Topics include:
• Safety Considerations Using Humanized Mice as a Research Tool
• IBC Oversight of Translational Research
• The Future of HGT Research Oversight
• Promoting Biosafety and Biosecurity Governance
• IBC Case Studies involving Prion-like proteins and CRISPR Cas9
For a complete agenda, brochure and to register, visit